This is how I made:
Chocolate Key Lime Pie and Chocolate Key Lime Tarts
- Melted 50g unsalted butter and 100g 70% dark chocolate (Green & Blacks) in a small pan over low heat.
- Whizzed 300g digestive biscuits in the food processor until they were fine crumbs.
- Added the chocolate mixture and whizzed some more until all incorporated.
- Pressed the mixture into the bottom of a 22 cm " flan mould and into four 9 cm tartlet cases.
- Left in my cold kitchen to set for an hour or so.
- Whisked 300 ml double cream with electric beaters until thickened.
- Grated in the zest of 4 well scrubbed limes and beat a bit more.
- Added a 397 ml tin of condensed milk and beat a little more.
- Added the juice of the 4 limes and beat for about a minute until the mixture was thick and formed firm peaks.
- Spooned onto the biscuit base and decorated with strips of lime zest and dark chocolate shavings.