This is how I did it:
- Cut 3 passionfruit in half and scooped out the flesh.
- Rubbed through a sieve to remove seeds trying to extract as much juice as possible.
- Placed juice in a bowl with 40g cardamom (caster) sugar and 1 duck egg.
- Whisked thoroughly.
- Placed bowl over a pan of simmering water and carried on whisking,
- Added 25g unsalted butter & continued to whisk for about twenty minutes until thick enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon.
- Poured into a jar.
Bookmarked Recipes over at Tinned Tomatoes which was founded by Ruth of Ruth's Kitchen Experiments.