This is what I did:
- Finely grated 1.5 oz white chocolate (G&B) using my brilliant chocolate grater.
- Put this into a large bowl.
- Added 8oz flour (2oz wholemeal, 6oz white), 1 tsp cream of tarter and 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda and a large pinch of Himalayan pink salt.
- Rubbed 1oz unsalted butter into the flour mixture until all incorporated.
- Made a well in the centre and added 1/4 pt of sour milk.
- Gradually stirred in the flour using a knife until the mixture formed a ball of dough.
- Rolled this out on a floured board to what I thought at the time was 3/4 inch but was in fact more like 1/2 inch!
- Placed on a lined baking tray & baked on the top shelf of the oven at 190C for 13 minutes.