Making half the quantity and adjusting the topping decoration somewhat, this is what I did:
- Melted 100g milk chocolate (35%) in a pan over gentle heat with 50g unsalted butter and 1.5 tbsp golden syrup.
- Meanwhile bashed 115g of digestive biscuits in a bowl with the end of a rolling pin.
- Added the biscuit pieces and 115g maltesers to the chocolate and stirred.
- Poured into a buttered xxx dish, then levelled with a spoon.
- Placed in the fridge for an hour to set.
- Melted 25g milk chocolate in a bowl over hot water.
- Spread this over the set tiffin.
- Immediately covered with halved maltesers and bits of my failed honeycomb.
- Melted 20g dark orange chocolate in a bowl over hot water.
- Attempted to drizzle this over the top of the maltesers using a teaspoon, but I couldn't get the chocolate runny enough.
- Made a cone out of greaseproof paper, snipped the end of and used this to force some drizzle out - hmmmm!
- When set, cut into 24 squares and indulged!
This is a sponsored link.