This is what I did:
- Creamed 110g unsalted butter with 50g caster sugar until light and fluffy
- Sifted in 125g unbleached white flour (unusual for me, but I wanted them to look pale and interesting - didn't quite work), 50g semolina and a pinch of rock salt.
- Mixed roughly together, then added 25g pistachios - roughly chopped and 20g cocoa nibs.
- Kneaded this very briefly until all incorporated.
- Rolled out to about 3mm and cut into 14 rounds - not very easy as mixture was fragile and kept breaking.
- Baked at 150C for 25 minutes.