And this is how I made them:
- Melted 1 pack (250g) unsalted butter in a large saucepan with 100g 85% chocolate an 2 large tbsp (5oz) golden syrup.
- Mixed in 1 lb rolled oats, a pinch of salt, 5oz Demerara sugar and 5oz of crystallised ginger (chopped into bits).
- Pressed mixture into a 9" square cake thingie and sprinkled with sesame seeds.
- Baked at 180C for 20 mins.
- Cut into 32 small squares when cooled, but didn't remove from tin until completely cold (as first ones I tried to remove just crumbled into bits).