For the Love of Chocolate recipes, I was in a bit of a dilemma - brownie or tiffin?
The recipe for chocolate tiffin won out and this is my version of it using half the quantity:
- Melted 100g 35% Cacao Barry milk chocolate, 50g 55% Cacao Barry dark chocolate, 50g unsalted butter and 1 tbsp golden syrup in a large pan over low heat.
- Broke 125g of Rich Tea biscuits into smallish pieces and stirred into the chocolate.
- Chopped 75g from a Spanish pressed fig and almond wheel and added this together with 25g cranberries and 25g pecans.
- Stirred and pressed into the base of a 2 lb silicon loaf tin.
- Left in a cold room for a couple of hours to set.
- Cut it into rather crumbly pieces.
Other chocolate tiffin recipes you might like to try:
Chocolate Amaretto Biscuit Cake
Chocolate Honeycomb Squares
Chocolate Refrigerator Cake for Adults
Cranberry & Cherry Tiffin
Gluten Free Lemon Sherbet Tiffin
Kondito & Cook Chocolate Biscuit Cake
Rose Pistachio & Apricot Tiffin
Thanks to Barry Callebaut and Jellybean Creative for providing me with some chocolate to make one of their recipes. I was not required to write a positive review and as always, all opinions are my own.